Friday, January 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Challenge Layout

Our friend Mandy selected this week's theme and she picked a layout for us to follow.  I used it as a guideline to build my page. Here is the sample layout first.
I absolutely love the banner theme of the page! I used a super cute download called Celebrate Any Day Greeting Card Templates # 127757. Although it is a card template, you get the great embellishments to create a page too!  The banner with Eat and Cake come with it.  In the last line of banner, I covered the letters with the photos and a small circle of the same color.  Then I added the photo boxes and flag punch filled with different papers like Berry Blossoms, Noteworthy and basic striped. I really like the colors on this paper of Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder and Crumb Cake especially for a birthday party.
Thanks Mandy! That was fun to do!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Check out other MDS hoppers and see what they came up with!
If some of our hoppers are missing then just return and go to the next one!
me - you are here!
Erica - next stop

2 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

This is FANTASTIC - you ROCKED this layout - now I am embarassed... Love it!!!

Diane said...

Cute page! Looking forward to seeing you at paws this Saturday.