Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketch Challenge page #2 - Love to Dance


Welcome back! Here is the second page that I did from the MDS Blog Hop Challenge on Friday's post. It was simple to create. I imported the "smile" page into Megan's album first. It copies the page to her album without taking it away from Allison's album. Then all I had to was change the pictures first. Since the background I picked was busy with all that diagonal LOVE dsp (opacity is at 50%), I had to add a photo box punch behind the title and I stretched it to the top as well. The colors are inspired from Megan's outfit - Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Blushing Bride. Font is still Another Typewriter and "love" from the Walk in the Park II stamp. If you click on the page, it will enlarge so you can see the details better.
I remember how excited she was to go to her first dance. She was only in the 1st grade but it was a BIG DEAL. Her outfit was copied from Sharpay's look on the original High School Musical. Her date was her Daddy and I remember he said it was boys on one side and girls on the other the whole night.  She might be mad at me for sharing this since she is now 14! LOL
Thanks for stopping back by!
Cindy

No comments: