Friday, May 18, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - VACATION!

How funny that I picked this week's theme! Cause I am in way NEED of a vacation! I have been EXTREMELY busy with some very exciting MDS stuff. I have a MDS Club Class tomorrow and we are doing "SCRAPBOOKS"! Share more on that in the next weeks!
 Here is what I came up with. I am trying to get last year's trip to Vero Beach done before we head there in September and I want it to be done FAST! Like in one night FAST! Completed too!
So I tried this never before tried, hardly used MDS function called AutoFill. Brillant! I selected the Convention download 24-page template and my photo file from our trip. Followed steps in process and BOOM, it was done! No guessing where to put my pictures, they were already in order of days in my photo file so they were in order. I had more pictures selected than what is in template spread, so the program just adds more template pages to finish it. AMAZING! I did have to make very little changes to each page but overall a success!
Here are some of my favorite pages from the completed album.
Front Cover
 
 
I added little journaling beside the page titles to keep it simple. By the way, this template is perfect for a beach theme vacation! Not just for Stampin Up Convention 2011!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
I hope you try that AutoFill function and see what happens!
Cindy
 Check out what my fellow MDS Blog Designers created this week!
Bet you see some Disney in there too!
If someone is missing, just come back here and move to the next person.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

Wow! I have the MDS software but I didn't know about autofill! Actually, there is so much I have yet to learn about MDS, thanks for the tip! Your pages came out beautifully!