Friday, September 28, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Pinterest Case!

This week has been such a case of BAD luck week! Fresh back from vacation and one after another MAJOR problem has occurred. I feel overwhelmed and drained. But thru it all, this man stood by my side dealing with each trial together like we always have. So today's page is one that I worked on while we were on vacation when I had my "MDS" playtime and it seems fitting to use it today of all days. I won't go much into details cause I just plainly can not remember cause of my zombie-like status. A do-nothing weekend is in store for me.
I tried to go find the original page on Pinterest and could not find it. I will try later and add here. :(
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

1 comment:

stampinjul said...

Hope you enjoy your "do nothing" weekend! You are very blessed to have a great guy! This page is really sweet!