Thursday, March 6, 2014

E-Cutter LOVE card

Here is my first card using My Digital Studio and an E-cutter machine!
I went on a scrap weekend away a while back and brought my laptop and e-cutter with me to learn how to use it. WOW! It is so fun! I wanted to make my first card simple. I even cut the crumb cake rectangle layer out on the cutter itself along with the negative love. All I had to do was add it to my card base.

I wanted to share some videos that I watched before using the e-cutter for my first time. Some of them are from fellow Artisan Design Team members who are ROCKSTARS at it!

Connie Collins:

Erica Cerwin:

Heather Summers:

One week from today, the MDS Blog Hop will be sharing our e-cutter or hybrid challenge! I hope that you will come back and join us then!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!
Cindy

No comments: