Thursday, September 11, 2014

Printed Spiral Bound Journals - MDS Blog Hop


WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month!  For the MDS Blog Hop this time, we wanted to share a little bit about Stampin UP My Digital Studio printing services. Many of us have printing with the previous printer that Stampin UP used and wanted to share what we have printed with the new printer service OR what we plan to print ASAP!
That is my case today...
I sent off two spiral bound journals to be printed thinking that I MIGHT have them back in time for this post. However I delayed in getting the print job sent and as a result....not here YET!  So I altered a spiral journal photo to show you how they will turn out! 

 This first journal was a project that I did a couple of years ago for Christmas gifts for my daughter and mother-in-law. It is a prayer journal. I have been finding myself needing a journal just like this to keep my grounded in faith in my busy life and so I made myself one with colors that I fancy. I used Black Chalkboard DSP from the Convention 2012 download. I changed the frame to Coastal Cabana (my fav color). Just click on the pictures to enlarge them. I love the back as it reminds me to write EACH day my peaks, my pits, my praises and my prayers. Sometimes they might be long or sometimes short so I think an 80 page journal should be enough for now.
 This journal I created way back in 2013 just as I was thinking about entering my application for the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team for that year. It is a combination of several fonts and stamps to make the main quote. One of my favorite designs that I have ever created! I plan to use this journal for this year's ideas for the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team. All the time I am writing ideas down as they come to me and before I forget them.

I am sorry I do not have the real project on hand. I promise to post them on the next MDS Blog Hop on the 25th of this month as well as some more MDS inspiration for you!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to get your MDS printed or at least design you own spiral bound journal for your thoughts and prayers!!
 Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

Remember 9-11. Remember the 3,000. Remember we are a strong nation together. 
We will NEVER forget.

4 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

These are "real" projects! And beautiful too.

stampinjul said...

Love the chalkboard look! I need to remember to write down my blessings too! (the peaks and the pits all work for our benefit in the end!)

beth rush said...

Wonderful journals Cindy. love them both!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Love your journals. They make me smile. I treasure the traditional one you made me :) You are amazing