Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hello 2015 - MDS Blog Hop

WELCOME TO THE MDS BLOG HOP!
A bunch of us have joined together to share our passion for digital designing with Stampin' UP's My Digital Studio.  These ladies are SERIOUSLY talented in MDS and I am thrilled to be on this Blog Hop with them! You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We are a little early this month due to the holidays! 
This time, we are sharing what each of us are working on in MDS. I wanted to share how I am using MDS for my New Year's Eve celebrations!

I started off with an invitation! It is just a postcard that I will mail out. I used a photo for my bohek background image. I added a circle punch in white at 30% opacity. Then added a few key stamp images for the theme "Hello 2015!" The other side of the invite is just a few simple lines to give the deets. A good start, right? 
I plan to use this download When the Clock Strikes Twelve #136679 for the rest of the decorations. I plan to pull many parts of this display showing for my party with friends. I hope to share some of them with you soon! 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you
Cindy 
Click on the button to move on to see what Cori made!

2 comments:

Cori Kozak said...

Super cute! I'll be there! lol….

stampinjul said...

Love the modern look of your invite! Very cool!