Friday, February 27, 2015

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015 - Build a Bouquet

Over the next few weeks, some of the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team will be sharing some samples that we were asked to make for the Challenge Boards at Leadership in Orlando. Here is just one of the boards that displays mine and Kaitlyn's work for this category of the Challenge. The other North American Artisans did other categories so be sure to check them out as well. See below for the links.
 


I have a confession....I had a REALLY hard time with this stamp set. It is a stamp set that coordinates with the Build a Bouquet kit and give the flowers dimension with stamping. I held it off until last and by the time I got to it, my stampin mojo was....well spent. I think the last card is my favorite. I love color combo of Hello Honey, Rose Red and Basic Gray. Funny thing, seeing these again (produced at the end of Dec) and I can think of how I could have added just a few things to make them even better. 

I hope that you like my projects and can use them to inspire you in some way! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Just three more to share and they were my favorites!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other North American Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team  blogs! Come see who made what!

No comments: