Friday, February 20, 2015

Leadership Artisan Samples 2015 - Irresistibly Yours

The North American team members of the 2014-2015 Stampin' UP Global Artisan Design Team will be sharing some samples that we were asked to make for the Challenge Boards at Leadership in Orlando. Here is just one of the boards that displays mine and Kaitlyn Zumbach's work for this category of the Challenge. The other 7 members did other categories so be sure to check them out as well. See below for the links.
For this challenge section, I was to showcase the Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper called Irresistibly Yours. Did you know it is FREE?...with a 50$ purchase! This clear embossed white paper is so versatile and they wanted us to share different coloring techniques with it. 
I created this page first. I found the flower pattern so soft when you color with just a sponge dauber and classic ink. I used Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities with Blackberry Bliss ribbon and cardstock. All of these images are from the photopolymer stamp set called You're Wonderful. I thought it fit very well as the photo title. 
This next project uses the diagonal striped version of the designer series paper. This time I colored directly onto paper with Blendabilities - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Coastal Cabana. I cut strips of them and add to my Kraft cardstock card base. I love how the vellum paper breaks up the stripes just enough to then focus on the tags. This stamp set with the cute duck is called One Tag Fits All. I colored him in with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities too.
This last project is quite cute yet I took an awful picture of it as it is has much more color then this. It is a "pop out of the box" gift. I took the stars pattern of the designer series paper and colored with Pool Party Classic Ink and a sponge dauber for a soft, sky like effect. I used the Gold Sequin to add a streamer of gold and then used them to cover the Tiny Treat Box. This 2" by 12" strip folds into the box perfectly and you even have room for a piece of chocolate. I would add a piece of Pool Party Cotton Ribbon with a bow on the outside.

I hope that you like my projects and can use them to inspire you! Check back soon for more Leadership display samples! Much more to share!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Here is a list of the other North American Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team  blogs! Come see who made what!

No comments: