Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello Happy Life Decor - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are just showcasing today our Facebook Project for the March 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of more brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog! Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my Facebook project this 3rd week...
I kind of got this idea from my friend Monika. She has purchased several of these Hello Life Project Kits for just the cool looking wire frame! She is planning to use them in her new classroom along one wall to display card samples. With that thought, I wanted to use just the wire frame from the kit as well. Then comes the Hello Life Photopolymer Stamp Set into the picture. I just adore the large image quote stamp. To me, it is a statement that you should be reminded each and every day. Do more of what makes you happy! (like stamping,creating,etc)  

Just a few details about this project:
The background of the 5x7 center image is just ink to paper with the Aqua Painter on Whisper White Cardstock. I used Soft Sky, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate Classic Ink pads. I pulled two Coastal Cabana flowers from the Build a Bouquet Project Kit and tied them to the wire frame with Pear Pizzazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon. I also used the Clothespins and the Essentials Wooden Elements for a touch of wood and another tone/texture on my project. To make my little flag, I just traced the flags from the kit and cut them.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you to do more of what makes you happy!!!
Be sure to leave comments over on Stampin UP Facebook page! We love to hear from you!
Cindy

You saw my adorable friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my uber talented friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!  Also check out all of the Artisan projects over on our Pinterest Page

1 comment:

Mercedes Weber said...

great little place to keep those important quotes visible!