Wednesday, April 22, 2015

More Moonlight DSP - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are finishing up our April 2015 box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of more brand NEW products from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog and some Annual Catalog products as well! This month, we Artisans have select a certain product to showcase each week. This week is two Designer Series Papers called Moonlight and Gold Soiree. You will see these DSPs created 16 different ways so get ready to be inspired to buy and use that product! (Better hurry, they are retiring and supplies are limited!)
Every Thursday of each week, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my project this 4th week...
I am on a roll with this Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack! My goal is to use it all up so I created some more cards with it. My first two were so fun to make! Colors are Crushed Curry, Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar and Kraft. Stamp sets used were Guy Greetings and Sea Street. I fancy cut out those anchors and made a small hole with the 1/8" handheld punch. The Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine is glue dotted to the card. I wiped the Baked Brown Sugar Ink pad to create the "ocean floor". Perfect birthday cards for my nephews!

Ok, so enough with the masculine cards using this Designer Series Paper Stack! How about some pretty cards? The bokeh patterns are perfect for this! So I paired it with the Hostess Stamp Set called Hello There for a soft look to this paper. 
Remember last week's post? Well...
AND THE WINNER OF THE MOONLIGHT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER STACK AND THE 2014-2016 IN COLOR CLOTHESPINS is.......
Congratulations Christina Thurlow @ My Blessed Farmhouse
(Check out her cute blog!)
You will have until April 29th,2015 to contact me via email @ nutmeg1197@aol.com with your address so that I can ship you DSP to you! Enjoy the sweet gift!
Should I not hear from the winner, I will select another winner from the posted comments. Thank you all for leaving a comment last week!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to pull out a 
paper stack and make some cards!!!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these ideas with the Moonlight paper. I have some I need to use up, these will be perfect. Have a joy filled week-end.
Seletta

Wendie Waldman said...

I love what you've done with these beautiful papers.

Christina said...

I commented but I don't think it posted. Thank you so much for the goodies! I emailed you my address. I love this paper and can't wait to case your cards with the DSP. Thanks again!